9.04.2014

Stamp Set Focus: Starburst Sayings

There are so many different things that you can create with just one stamp set!  The thing I love most about Stampin' Up! is that they sell most of their stamps in sets!  So you have multiple images that coordinate and you can create SO MANY different cards with just one set!

Today over at SSINKspiration we are working with the stamp set, Starburst Sayings...



And here is my card...


This "Oh Happy Day" stamp is so great for so many different occasions and when you use masculine colors, this stamp makes a great masculine card!

Today I paired it with the Tape It Stamp Set to create a little of my own washi tape.  Then I added in some Candy Dots and Sequins!


Thanks for stopping by today to see my card.  Don't forget to stop by the SSINKspiration main blog to see what the other Design Team Members have created for you today!


1 comment:

Heidi Boos said...

Fun card, Kim!! I like the addition of the Tape It stamps. You're right...this is a great color combo for a msaculine card. Was going to use this same DSP for my card, but changed it last minute! :)