9.26.2014

Friday Favorites: My Paper Pumpkin

It's time for Friday Favorites over at SSINKspiration!  My favorite this month is the September 2014 My Paper Pumpkin Kit!

This kit is so much fun!  It comes with 6 burlap bags that you are supposed to decorate with tags and sequin trim and stamps and ink!


Here is a sample of the bag!



My favorite, favorite in this Kit is the "BOO!" stamp!!  I just LOVE it and had to use it on my card today!



You will see that I also cut one of the burlap bags apart to create a fun burlap banner!  And I am SO EXCITED about the Tangelo Twist Sequin Trim!  AWESOME!!!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Please be sure that you head on over the SSINKspiration main blog today to see the other Designers Favorites!  You won't want to miss them!

1 comment:

Stampin Dj said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.